I have been so horrible these last few days about blogging. This last week of summer school with the push of getting everything done has been a little overwhelming. I have just had a lot on my plate with other things going in life as well and I just can’t seem to find the time/energy to blog. When summer school ends on Friday, my life will be so much better and I can blog more!
Note to myself to blog about these things so I don’t forget:
– Funny things students did in summer school
– Traps students seem to fall in when taking multiple choice tests and a trick that seemed to help
– Pythagorean Theorem Treasure Hunt
– How I will stay more organized at home this year
– Students at the board for practice
And I am sure I could blog about a whole bunch of other stuff I have worked on to get ready for the next school year. I promise you guys, I will post some stuff soon enough (and also get caught up on reading all of your blogs!). Look for some stuff to appear next week (or maybe something this week if I get some time to just sit down and write…I have like 3 posts that I have started but never finished!)